Monday, August 2, 2021

She again

 She again

She again



Suddenly the sound of Shubhamangalam Sawdhan was heard from somewhere far away and at the same time the sound of firecrackers and bands could be heard so close now that it was ringing next to me! Crowds of people began to feel in front of my eyes and the mind that was not in place suddenly came to mind. And when she got lost in the crowd, I realized that I am in the marriage function of my friend. The sound was not coming from far away, but my mind was lost nine years away in the world of childhood. And that's why that voice seemed so far away to me. As I came to reality, that voice became very clear and I came back to this world in this wedding tent. But the Mangal Ashtika that I did not hear, the same reason that "Akshata."

 

Now you say what is the connection between Akshat and losing the mind, yes it can happen when the past is standing in front of you. I got Akshata in my hand and I went and sat on the place where the cooler was kept. There was also a lot of crowd to take a cooler air. Then I stood at an angle to the side of the crowd. And the gaze moved easily, I would stand in such a crowded angle during the wedding ceremony that the gaze kept moving around. Yes ..... you are smart, you know right. She was the sitting side of women. But bring the distant thought closer and stop for a moment. She's the same ... she's not the same girl. That's where my eyes met and I went into flashback till all the mangalashtaks were over.

 

Yes, "She" was. How not to recognize. It wasn't the same attention I was looking at from one side. And those innocent eyes that I saw as a child, how can I forget them, they were still innocent. She has a mix of pink and sky colors with her dress and peacock floral shades on it. She also had a girlfriend with her. Her friend's hand hit hers and she fell right next to the angle I was missing while looking at her. When she turned to pick up Pudi, she had forgotten where she was until now.

 

When she woke up, she disappeared before her eyes. All the crowd was now scattered. Some were in a hurry to take photos near the bride and some were in a hurry to go to the dinner table. Just the urge to meet her once and the urge to talk a lot. Now she didn't want to disappear all of a sudden again. So I decided that what I really needed to do was learn how to do it right. She was in that wedding because our mutual friend from school was getting married. But I didn't know that she would get married so suddenly.

 

I was talking to you, hopefully meeting everything. The same patience was lacking today. How many years I was going to meet her today, I was very excited and happy. When I met her, I was remembering what to say to her, but I was worried that the meal would not end. The urge to meet her and the hunger in her stomach did not allow her to sit still at the same time.

 

In the crowd of scattered people, my eyes were searching only for her. And then the gaze settled on the stage where the bride was standing. "She" is the same. The gift in her hand was going to be given to the bride. I have a gift ....? Oh no! Forgot I don't have a gift. Now! Now what, hurry up., Run. We hurried out of the crowd and ran straight to the stage. The bride looked great in the wedding shawl. When I reached there, I also touched the gift that was going to be given to Navradeva Navari without thinking much about it. And Navradeva said goodbye to Navri and came down just like that. She was just staring at me. As if she knew me. I, too, was walking slowly. And then her voice came, "Rushi". There was no sound. Your thoughts are going ahead of me too. How would she know my name? A wait a min.

 

I felt good and I was scared, my heart was pounding in my ears. She came closer. I could hear the sound of her feet walking near my ears. I closed my eyes. And the sound of her feet stopped. That's how I slowly opened my eyes. ., It's her eyes face to face.

 

This was the first time I had missed my optimism. One has to wait, but the longer one waits, the longer it takes. She started talking, how dare you come and touch my gift, who knows?

 

I said,  Just calm down Says. I am a "Rushi". And she hugged me the moment she heard me. I do not understand But I was happy because she was with me today. She seemed very happy. There were tears in her eyes. She was just as happy to meet me. She should give me such a hug even in the crowd in that hall !!

 

Within a few seconds she loosened her hug. For a moment I stared at her. it was overwhelmed with joy. It was as if he was waiting for this moment. Maybe he also had a lot to say. She was still calm but her watery eyes were talking a lot. Probably a factor as to why they're doing so poorly. Many times later she wiped those watery eyes. At that moment, I heard such a sweet call from my mother. They were the same cute boy. She knew him and me, look at this childhood friend of mine. Made it so. And the boy nodded in such a way that he understood what she was saying. And she's mine. Said goodbye. And I calmed them down before my eyes could say anything. A smile on his face and now there were no questions in his head. That wedding and that day taught me that life never stops for anyone. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. And the moment that is in our hands, we want to live the moment to the fullest. Because today is a happy day to live. There were beautiful sweet memories of tomorrow.


2 comments:

Air Taxi Market Expected to Witness a Sustainable Growth over 2024

  Air Taxis Market Overview: In recent years, the concept of air taxis has taken the transportation industry by storm, revolutionizing th...